The Greater Sudbury Multiple Births Association is excited to invite Multiple Births Canada and its affiliated chapters to join us in Sudbury on September 27-29, 2019 for the 2019 MBC Annual General Meeting and Conference! This conference will focus on reaching the families we serve - from our various communities, homes, backgrounds, geographic regions, and life experiences - that need a little bit of extra support. We also look forward to sharing some of the particularly great aspects of living in Northern Ontario!
Support your members by expanding your learning in the following workshops and keynote addresses:
- how to apply for Parents of Critically Ill Children Benefits;
- how to support families who must seek medical care in larger, urban centers;
- how to support children or family members who identify as LGBTQ+;
- how to create healthy, family friendly meals on a budget;
- how to get the most out of RESPs;
- how to foster resiliency skills and positive mental health in children; and,
- how to support members navigating the world of special education and individual education plans.
Join us at the Holiday Inn, Sudbury to broaden your reach through a variety of speakers and workshops designed to celebrate your members' diversity and provide support through some of the challenges they might encounter.